Many of our clients don't have the furniture or household items they need when they leave our Emergency Shelter and move into an apartment. And we sometimes need to update our shelter units.
Would you like to help families set up a new home or help us keep our shelter up to date?
It's easy—join our SOS Network and we'll let you know what's needed and how to make your donation. We often ask for:
- Twin beds and mattress sets
- Small bedroom dressers
- Small sofas
- Side chairs
- Kitchen tables and chairs
- New linens and towels
- Dishes, pots and pans
- Cleaning supplies
To Join our SOS Network contact Glenda Brion and ask to be
added to the list.
Phone: 610-431-3598, ext 219
It's a VERY HAPPY DAY when a family has the furniture and supplies for their new home! To the left is an example of furniture donated for a shelter apartment!
Give the gift of security
to a family
Would you like to help families set up a new home?
It's easy—join our SOS Network.
- Giant or Acme gift cards for food
- Kmart or Walmart gift cards for clothing and other necessities
- NEW bed pillows
- Rite Aid cards for formula, diapers, medications (Rite Aid is walking distance from the shelter)
- New twin size bed sheets, blankets, and bedspreads
- New kitchen and bath linens
- Paper products: paper towels, toilet paper, and napkins
- Personal care items: shampoo, toothpaste, etc.
- And for fun . . . movie gift cards