If you are experiencing homelessness CALL 2-1-1 FOR ASSISTANCE or TEXT YOUR ZIP CODE TO 898-211.
Help us end family homelessness.
Their future is in our hands.
This year, we are launching our Shelter Angel Planned Giving Program to encourage substantial gift giving and estate planning commitments for future gifts. It is because of this mission that we are driven to take steps to meet the needs of homeless families in the future.
How YOU can help:
For most of us, leaving a legacy is important. Life is short, so making an impact on the world is our only chance to have lasting influence or importance. So how do you want to be remembered? We’ve all asked ourselves: “How do I want to be remembered?” It’s a big question that can inform some major life decisions.
If you are in a position to do something wonderful now, that’s great. We have some ideas of how you could help and we’d be happy to hear what you have in mind as well. We know that some gifts will arrive down the road, and we are committed to our mission today, tomorrow and into the future.
We would be honored to respond to your interest in making a difference in the lives of homeless families. Let us help you achieve your goal of providing care for homeless families in need by joining our Shelter Angel Planned Giving Program.
We are encouraging you to plan with us. Please consider the following:
1. Leave a bequest in your will or living trust. A charitable bequest may take several forms.
2. Name Friends Association for Care & Protection of Children as the beneficiary of a life insurance policy.
3. List Friends Association for Care & Protection of Children as a recipient for your IRA or other retirement plan.
4. Bequeath US Saving Bonds to Friends Association for Care & Protection of Children.
5. Donate tangible personal property.
6. Provide funds now to help Friends Association for Care & Protection of Children with capital needs or to support programs, projects or operations.
Become a Shelter Angel.
Legacy gifts are appreciated in any amount.
If you have already designated Friends Association for Care & Protection of Children as a beneficiary, we welcome you to contact us so that we can thank you for your gift and recognize you as a Shelter Angel. In doing so, you will be listed on Friends Association for Care & Protection of Children publications and the website, treated to personal tours of the facility and receive future mailings from Friends Association for Care & Protection of Children.